Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A New Venture!

Hello!

I have a new venture!
I have decided to offer Roma locals the opportunity to learn scrapbooking with me, concentrating on mixed media techniques!
I have been dreaming about it for a long time, and I just thought to give it a try now that I have a really great area in my house dedicated to painting and scrapbooking! My first class starts this week-end and I have a couple of ladies booked in so I am very excited!!!
I will concentrate on one on one or small group of people, I think it is important to take the time to give advice and listen to each person.
I will see where this takes me...

So here are all the info, for anyone interested I am willing to travel too, just ask me and we can have a talk!


This is the upcoming class





Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds wonderful.. lucky ladies! I am about 4 hours away, so too far for me, but I hope lots of girls go and have fun while learning new things!

    ReplyDelete