This is my last creation for Meg's Garden, unfortunately life has become a little too busy, I need to have a little break from commitments...Sickness has been keeping me busy and getting my family back on feet is far more important to me than scrapbooking.
I am sharing something a little different than usual, a little grungier. I really wanted to enhance those beautiful Vintage papers "Elements" so I chose to marry them with Kraft and black cardstock.
I loved those papers, they have that beautiful aged look, and the text is in French :)
I created my usual banner, I hope I don't bore you with the same over and over...
I added a few flowers and chipboard cogs.
Meg’s Garden Papers used:
- Elements - Vintage Tags 1031
- Elements - Vintage Map 1035
- Elements - The French Cinema 1038
- Elements – Old Wold Time 1037
Other Products used:
- Imaginarium Designs: TINIES 9 COGS ON BOARD IDT0004; 9 COGS ON BOARD IDS0018
- Prima flowers, Kitchen twine, circle punch, Glimmermist.